Monday, April 20, 2009

Jr. Prom goes great, whew!
















The prom went very well considering the awful week trying to get everything put together. I have decided that it is easier to send a girl to the prom than a boy. We finally got a limousine reserved, reservations at the restaurant, coursage, and tuxedo ordered. The hardest part was trying to get these 7 boys together to make the final plans. Finally I just did everything and then printed out a memo for every boy with times to meet, how much everything was and all the final plans ect. then Kyle handed them out. The morning of the prom the whole group of kids 14 to be exact plus a few stragglers went to Boondocks and had a blaste. They all went to get their dates at 3:30 and met at the school to get in the Limo. The Limo driver turned out to be lots of fun, he brought a Ford Excursion stretch Limo and Kyle was in Heaven.lol He went with Melissa Baird who looked absolutely beautiful. They went to the Roof in the Joseph Smith Memorial building to eat dinner, then returned to the prom. The prom was beautiful and everything went well. After they went to Dallin Littlefield's to watch the movie Bedtime stories on a huge screen T.V. but all of them fell asleep. They were all exhausted. Kyle went with a great group of kids and I had no worries!! Kyle was home by 1:00 and Mom is finally sleeping like a baby.lol Kyle looked so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was coming up to him at the prom expecially lots of moms and was bragging to him how handsome he looked. Of course I smiled with pride. tee hee





1 comments:

Krista said...

"Whew?" ... "Whew!" is all you can say!! We've been through the depths of "HECK" and all you can say is "Whew"?

How about a...
"Yahoo!"
"Woopee!"
or better yet
"Hallelujah!"

But "Whew"? Come on Aunt Jo... we brought a man DOWN that deserves a little more!

Thanks for being my partner in crime this past week. I couldn't have survivied without you bringing down my good name and egging me on to bring down yours. (hee! hee!)

Your SWEET Kyle looked so handsome. I am so proud of him and am so glad I can claim him as my own blood!

I love you and I am so glad your limo showed (and mine)... and I am especially glad you finally were able to enjoy a Jr. Prom.