Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Big Jr. Prom
















As most of you know, the last child that I sent to the prom did not have a fairytale ending. Hillary got into a terrible car accident the night of her prom and gave us all a scare. She never made it to the prom, she spent it in the emergency room. I was the one who talked her into going and I have felt very guilty since.





So when it came to my handsome son (Kyle) I was not going to push him into going to his Jr. Prom and boy was I surprised when he decided to go. Don't get too excited because he still refuses to Promanade. He has asked a really Cute and sweet girl to go with him, Melissa Baird.





I wanted to share the cute way that he asked her and her cute response back. Before I do that I want to tell my niece Krista, Thank you for all your help in finding limos, flowers and your cute creative ideas. You see Krista has been planning Ty's prom for 17 years and so she was right there to help me get everything together at the last minute. You are awesome, Krista. Love Ya! This has already been so fun and exciting.





2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh Jo... don't thank me, I didn't DO anything! But I do love you!

Melissa did let you know that that door came out of Grandma Johnson's house... right? So sweet... so, so sweet!


Kyle,
You are so funny! I am so glad that you've decided to go to the prom. I hope you won't be shy while on your date... you have such a CUTE personality. I hope you'll entertain your limo-full like you always entertain us! Oh... and Happy Birthday!
I Love You, Krista

Em said...

I am so glad Kyle is going! Here is something scary....My littlest sis got in a wreck the day before her prom.....What is it about Grantsville and car accidents at prom time????