Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Forever Strong

Forever Strong is the most awesome sports movie out there in my opinion. It is a movie that every young man should watch. It is a true story about the Highland Rugby team and part of it was filmed right on our Grantsville High Football field. In fact you will see a few of our own in the movie such as J.D.'s 4th grade teacher Mr. Thomas and one of the students at Grantsville High, Jason Arbon among others. The fact that I love this movie really has nothing to do about being filmed in Grantsville, but about the coach and the love he had for these boys. I love how he taught these young men morals and standards on and off the field. He taught them that hard work pays off and caring about each other is vitally important in their success. Well I am sure my husband will be reading this and probably has figured out his father's day gift but I had to share with all of you that you can preorder this movie at deseretbook.com today, May 5th and tomorrow May 6th for a discounted price. This movie is a definite must for your movie library.

0 comments: