Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When your passion becomes an obsession



As most of you already know, Scrapbooking is my passion. I am starting to wonder though if I have taken it a little to far. I am trying to scrapbook everything I see.lol
I have learned that you can scrapbook yourself a very nice pair of slippers out of sanitary napkins, yea you heard right. Also if your hem falls out before an important event and you do not have a sewing kit or a stapler you can always use Scrapbooking glue dots. My latest new finding is if you are trying to save money in this awful recession and cannot find an excuse to get a pedicure you can do your own and use those cute little scrapbooking rubons to put on your big toe. Wa la it looks professional to me.... Yes indeed I have lost my mind and heart to scrapbooking...

0 comments: