Monday, March 23, 2009

You never know


Have you hugged your children today and told them that you love them?

That has been my thought today after that terrible accident Saturday that took three young lives and after I received my own scarey phone call this morning. Hillary my daughter called me this morning to tell me she had been in a car accident. For those that know us well you will remember that this is not the first time I have received that dreaded phone call. Hillary got in a real bad accident going to her Jr. prom a couple of years ago. So when I received the call this morning I lost it. She is totally fine. Her friend was driving and lost control of the car. They fish tailed and went into a spin across lanes of the highway and hit a cememt barrier. Other than being very shook up and a broken tail light they were ok. My heart goes out to those families that received that dreaded phone call Saturday. I knew 2 of the families, One of them I know well and it was her only son, he was my daughter's age. I will pray for them and my heart aches for them. I will also make it a point to hug and tell my children I love them.

Take time to hug your children!!Love Ya all Jo


0 comments: