Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Survived cut week




Survived


This past week is a week that I dread every year. Yea, we survived cut week!! Baseball has officially started. Every year I hold my breath as Loren does baseball tryouts wondering who will not acknowledge me in the store or at church because their son was cut. I am happy to say that there were no friends or family or ward members involved this year. Yea!!! I am so looking forward to sitting in the sun (?) relaxing and watching a good baseball game. Today is suppose to be our first baseball game but I do believe that may not happen with the weather.


Lets go Cowboys-all the way to state


1 comments:

Krista said...

I'm glad Loren survived cut week. The question is... will he survive TODAY since the game has been cancelled? I don't think Tyson will and I'm not even being dramatic!! Again, thanks for sharing him with my son. :)

Let me know if you want me to pick you up a score book (LOL). Love Ya!

Oh and... I think you are visualizing a fantasy when you mention "basking in the sun". In years past I've had the same fantasy and then last year I realized it was just that... A FANTASY!! Baseball is so much colder than football. BUT I asked Santa for a traveling heater this past year. He came through for me and I will share it with YOU! (and your score book). Love Ya again!

Oh, one more thing... plan on coming over to the clubhouse with your family on Friday night. You can come with the team or hang out with the family after. Dad, Mom, Dick, Bobbie, Jared & Fam, Brandon & Fam, Brady & Fam and US will all be there. Ok, that is really it. Love Ya a third time.