Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Year

I went to the mail today and there was a beautiful pendent sent to me by Close to my Heart for 5 years of Service. Most of you already know that I sell scrapbooking products and teach others how to scrapbook. I can't believe it has been 5 years. wow! I have the best job because i get to stay at home and do something I love while making money. It is Awesome!! One of the best parts of my job is meeting so many new friends. I love to create. It gives me a feeling of great accomplishment. I never was very good at keeping a journal so this is my way of documenting my family's history and stories. I have 13 complete scrapbooks done. My children love to show them to their friends. This job has been so rewarding in so many ways. I hope I am still with close to my Heart in the next 5 years.

0 comments: