Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July!!

As usual, we spent the morning of the 4th at my brother Dean's house, waiting for the parade and having breakfast. Not only was it Independence Day, but we recieved the news that my nephew Shaun and his wife Emily welcomed their new baby boy, Lincoln Shaun Johnson, into the world at around 2 am.


Baby Lincon Shaun Johnson


Me, my sister Christine and Brother Dean.

Me and Loren

The Clark clan.... and Hillary :)


Morgan and Kyle


Laynie and Noah

Dean and his boys cooking breakfast


J.D. in his new glasses

Later that evening, we went to my sister Christine's house for our yearly barbeque and played volleyball.


Jason gets a taste of his own medicine

Is Kristy playing Volleyball....
or taking Dance Lessons?
We can't really tell.......


Nice form, Jason

The Fireworks were a great ending to a great day!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Aunt Jo...
Congratulations on setting up your blog! It looks fabulous! Beware of becoming addicted... I think that is the point I'm at... probably not good (LOL). But it's fun! I look forward to hearing about your family!
I Love You,
Krista