Friday, January 16, 2009

Miss my husband


I have to say that December was absolutely my favorite month of the year last year. Loren had alot of days off and no coaching responsibilities and it was so awesome to have him home and all to myself. I know I sound a little selfish and well I am. We are going on 14 years of Loren coaching high school ball. First basketball, then Football and last but not least(at least I think last??) baseball. It probably wouldn't be so hard except for the fact that he still works a full time Job on top of that. I know he loves coaching and he is very good at it and so I try not to complain but it gets kinda hard when I don't see him most of the year. It is kinda weird but I am finding it harder now that my children are growing up and moving on. Coaching is definitly a talent that Loren has been blessed with. I love seeing him suceed and the smile on his face when the boys play well, but I will not lie I would rather have him home with us or coaching J.D. I have had alot of people ask me how I do it and my answer is it is easy when it makes him so happy. Because I love him so much I will alway be there to support him. Hey Coach I think you are the greatest!!!

1 comments:

Krista said...

I'M SORRY that, in the spring, I see your husband more than you do. But, you are right, he is an AWESOME coach! Thanks for sharing him with our boys... they are lucky to have his influence their lives.

You still need to get yourself a scorebook! It really does make the game more interesting. Plus, it keeps your mind off the fact that "Coach" yells at his nephew more than anyone else. Ha! Ha! Hey... I'm TOTALLY good with it! Love You!