Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love my little part time job
















Most of you know that I am a Close to my Heart Consultant and I love every minute of it. There are alot of perks such as keeping up with my own personal scrapbooking. I have about 16 full completed albums. I have a team of 32 consultants that I manage which is the funnest part of my job. I have gained tons of good friends from my little business. I love seeing people create something and the excitement on their faces when they are done. I do a monthly workshop where we create layouts, cards and gifty items, if you are interested in joining just send me an email www.jojanderson@hotmail.com I also have a website where you can see artwork, different projects and you can order online it is http://www.jolynn.myctmh.com/ I love my job and all the people I work with. It has been very rewarding. I will be posting some of my artwork often on my blog so that my downline and workshop customers can see and get ideas. You are welcome to use any of these ideas in your own personal scrapbooking. Speaking of scrapbooking I am off to teach a workshop.





2 comments:

Krista said...

So Aunt Jo... you know that I've given up this passion don't you? Yes, I gave it up when I realized it wasn't a passion of mine afterall. That has brought ME so much joy.

But I love to look at your creations and so happy that you've found something to feel passionate about (do you think I'm insane that BASEBALL is my passion and I can't even catch a ball?... sorry off the subject). Anyway, I love you and your pages are GORGEOUS! Keep up the good work. Your family is SO lucky to have you!

I will look forward to viewing all your pages.

Andrew and Hillary Hawker said...

hey!! check it out!! i'm in the very first picture!! if you look in the top left hand corner area, im sitting on the couch!! rock on!!