Wednesday, February 16, 2011

High School Sweethearts






The first time I noticed Loren was on a baseball field when he was 15. How ironic is that!! He was the pitcher and I was the spectator. Everyone in the stand was calling him love and boy was that for sure. He was gorgeous and I needed to know everything about him. Needless to say that I never missed another baseball game after that. He was an awesome athlete!! He played all sports and won many recognitions including the Phil Didericksen award for the Best athlete in Tooele County. I loved to watch him play basketball, he had so much finess and athletic talent. He always took the game, whatever it may have been, very seriously. I was his girlfriend everyday of the week except game day. That sucked but I felt like I had landed the most wanted guy in the school so I was ok with that:)

After alot of flirtation we finally went out on a date he was 15 and I was almost 17. Yes I definitly robbed the craddle with no regrets!!! We went to a movie and it took him all through the show to hold my hand. When he finally got the courage the movie ended. bummer:( Well that date was all it took and we were hooked. We dated for 2 years and then I was off to college. We broke up and went our seperate ways literally. He almost got engaged and I married another man. After a terrible divorce it was only obvious to me that there was still a man in my life that I loved and needed. I never stopped loving him and to this very day that will never change. I am still in love with that 15 year old boy in a baseball uniform!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Love this post!

Question: Is your blog called "The Anderson TRIBE" ... like "Indian tribe" or was that just a coincidence?

Jo said...

ha,ha actually it is anderson tribe 5 for 5 people in our family. That was the only thing I could think of that rhymed with 5 but the Indian thing will work too.lol