Monday, June 14, 2010

What can we learn from them?











I had a friend once say to me, I look at my trials and think what am I to learn from this. This friend had many trials in her life and i loved her positive attitude. It has taken me alot of growing up to gain the wisdom of this statement. I look back at some of my trials I have had to endure; a divorce, infertility, the heartaches of motherhood, asthma and the loss of both my parents. Those moments in my life I thought it was the end all and that I just couldn't go on. Now I look back and am grateful for those same trials that made me who I am today. A stronger more empathetic person. I am grateful for my life that I have lived for without it I wouldn't be me and I wouldn't have those important people in my life that mean so much too me.




1 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for this Aunt Jo. Just so you know, I've learned much from YOU and the life you've lead... and I love you for teaching me such valuable lessons! :)