Friday, November 7, 2008


J.D. my tough little running back. Nothing and nobody gets in his way. When we played Woods Cross one of their coaches singled out my son and was yelling at his players to hit #34 (J.D.) and to hit hit him hard, put him down. He also had his players doing some pretty dirty things on the field. Need less to say Loren and Wayne were furious and I was a nervous wreck. Wayne and Loren called the other coach on his questionable sportsmanship. This almost started a fist fight and the police were called over. That coach was unbelievable.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations J. I believe I read in the paper that you are the KEY PLAYER on this team! YAY for you. Congratulations on the taking the GOLD!

Aunt Jo... welcome back to the blogging world. You've been missed.